Friday, June 17, 2011

My first post!

Greetings!! This is my first post ever, blogging. I got the idea from one of my fellow "Knotties" and I love hers so I figured I would try to get into it. I think this will be a really great way to save some of my thoughts during our whole wedding planning process, and into our marriage.

Today Andre and I went to go pick up my gift for him for his 29th birthday/Graduation for his Masters degree. He got his iPad2 and is LOVING it already. Afterwards we picked up a gift for his grandfather for Father's day and got dinner at BoulderCreek.

We're down to 113 days left (almost 112 at this point, it's kinda late) until the big day. I get more and more excited every day to become one with my best friend. Our big checks that are left:

-Pick out wedding rings (going on thursday)
-Mail out invitations (July 8th ish)
-Go for first dress fitting
-Pick out groomsmens' gifts

Bible verse for the day. I know I still have 3.5 months to wait. I know there is a lot to do in planning and it would be very easy to go crazy. Today we study Patience.

Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment