Monday, June 20, 2011

Feeling sad...

I worked the 3pm-11pm shift tonight. All I can think about is Andre's grandpa. I need clarity. I can't cry out to God anymore. I need help! I tried to focus on my work while I was there, but for some reason my mind just keeps coming back to this beloved sweet man. I don't have much to say tonight. I just need you Lord. Please be with Andre and I while we decide how we can make sure to include Grandpa in our wedding. Please tell us what your will is, and it be done.

I pray for you "dad".

God's will:

Ephesians 6:5-8

"Be Obedient"

Slaves, be obedient to those who are your earthly masters, with fear and trembling, in singleness of heart, as to Christ; not in the way of eye-service, as men-pleasers, but as servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart, rendering service with a good will as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that whatever good any one does, he will receive the same again from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.

No comments:

Post a Comment